28 Minnesota lake sites in a park setting.
- Two beaches, and picnic area
- Low-maintenance lifestyle option
- Over 1/2 mile of nature trails
- Large play field
- Boat into OtterTail Lake
- 3,400 feet of common shoreline
- Natural areas teeming with wildlife
Walker Lake Preserve is on Walker Lake. You can boat into Otter Tail Lake.
There are 1048 lakes in Otter Tail County, more than any other county in the USA. Otter Tail Lake is the largest at 13,728 acres. It's widely known for it's sandy beaches, great fishing, restaurants and recreation. The Walker Lake Preserve community features a lifestyle focused on nature, outdoor activities, community amenities and activity with personal privacy.
Cost of ownership is under $3 a day! Click for details.