Seasonal RV Campsite with Otter Tail Lake Access.
- 34 recreation lake home sites
- Large beach and picnic area
- Low-maintenance lifestyle option
- Over one mile of nature trails
- Large play field
- Boat into OtterTail Lake
- 3,400 feet of common shoreline
- Natural areas teeming with wildlife
Walker Lake Preserve is for outdoor enthusists that enjoy lakeside living. Rent seasonally or buy 33 RV-ready home sites. RV sites include water, electric and septic.
Walker Lake Preserve is on Walker Lake. You can boat into Otter Tail Lake.
There are 1048 lakes in Otter Tail County, more than any other county in the USA. Otter Tail Lake is the largest at 13,728 acres. It's widely known for it's sandy beaches, great fishing, restaurants and recreation. The Walker Lake Preserve community features a lifestyle focused on nature, outdoor activities, community amenities and activity with personal privacy.